Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to sleep with curled hair?

I just curled my hair today, and there's school tomorrow. I do NOT want to ruin my curls. I do not have rollers and i don't know what to do. It looks perfect right now and I don't want to ruin it while I sleep. What do I do?How to sleep with curled hair?
unless you want to suffocate while sleeping on your face or not sleeping there is prob nothing you can do to stop them from not getting at least a little crushed. you can try to curl the curls up in bobby pins first then hair spray them a bit or just hope it has a nice wave look at least when you get up in the morning. you may be able to curl teh really bad off ones again in teh morning with a curling iron.How to sleep with curled hair?
I personally don't do anything special when I curl my hair and want to sleep in it. It usually looks better after sleeping in it, to be honest.
Mine looks just as good as it would in the morning, just go for it.


if you really scared, maybe like put it in a bun?

No comments:

Post a Comment