Saturday, August 21, 2010

Straightening hair without losing volume?

I like to straighten my hair, because when I dont, it's frizzy and unmanageable. I curl my hair with rollers first, and then straighten it with a flat iron (because curling it makes it alot easier). But when I straighten my hair, I loose all the volume? How can I get straight, un-frizzy hair, without having it go completely limp?





ps- Its really hard for me to blow-dry my hair, so is there any other way?





Thanks!!Straightening hair without losing volume?
I've tried a lot of volumizing shampoos and conditioners but I found Bedhead's Superstar line to be the best!Straightening hair without losing volume?
you do it regularly but instead of straightening it completely straight you will king of curve then machine toward your head like flipping it in. then youll do the top of the hair the exact same way youll have volume trust me i do it all the time.
Why is it hard? What kind of hair do you have? Its best to wash it really well, Put little or no conditioner, Towel dry it to be damp, Bend over and blow dry your hair from under, Then straighten it.


Hope I helped..
Watch this, it really works! http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-blow鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment