Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i curl my hair!!?

hey everyone


i`ve just started high school


and i need to learn how to do my hair myself


because salons are way too expensive


and i have medium length african american hair [about one inch above my shoulders]


and i just cant figure our how to curl my hair


you know i want it like spiral curls


%26amp; i wanna do it with a curling iron


not rollers


so can ANYONE help me?


oh and i dont have any kind of products reallyHow can i curl my hair!!?
You can do a straw set which gives you spirals.


I wouldn't suggest it though since it'll make your hair short and your hair seems to be short already.


but anyway to do a straw set, follow this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=4XUKOx_u8UI


and you NEED products, especially with your type of hair. MOISTURIZE!How can i curl my hair!!?
with a curling iron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. A CURLING IRON IS EASIEST MAKES SURE ITS CERAMIC. GET IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR AND TRY UNTIL U GET IT THERES NOT REALLY AN EASY WAY TO EXPLAIN IT IN TEXT
u cannot curl with such kinda hair


sorry hun !

No comments:

Post a Comment