Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I curl my waist long hair?

Well. I have graduation pictures on thursday. And I want my hair to be curled. I've tried curling it last night with a curling iron but my hair's way too long to fit.





Do you have any ideas on what i should curl it with? rollers maybe?


and i want it to not frizz and stayed curled the whole day. please give me tips about it? (:How can I curl my waist long hair?
Well this is what I would do!! Iam 15 and have very curly hair but my two sisters do not and neither does my cousins and all of them always want to curl there hair like mine. I can never give them the super small rigglets I have without profession help or a purm!! I can never ever use a curling iron because like yours there hair is to long and two thick what you do


(1) After washing your hair put a curly helper cream


(2) let it get almost dry


(3)Get BIG curlers even though they look big in long hair they curl that really pretty nice wavy curl that most the movie stars have


(4) before putting peices of your hair in the curlers spray with a bit of hair spray to make sure that it will dry into place without falling or frizzing in the middle of the day


(5) let it sit for at least a couple hours(4 hrs) because most people take the curler out as soon as it is dry and that will usally make it fall quicker leave it in as long as you can


(6) Spray it with a little more hair (Caution dont use to much hair spray)


(7) if you have a defuser put it on low and cool and put it on your hair for a couple minutes and that will also help a bit


hope this helps you


GOOD LUCKHow can I curl my waist long hair?
hairspray and rollers
chi one inch curler
pomade and orange juice can/toilet paper roll rollers.
try different curlers and a smaller barrel size


get one that goes really hot.


i have waist length blonde hair and this works well


also, do it in small sections


http://www.youtube.com/mazzi14


there is a good tutorial on there on how to create sassy curls for long thick hair. This worked really well on me :)


Also, the nicky clarke frizz control tong from argos.co.uk is really good :)
The night before, roll your hair up in rollers. Then, before you pin the roller to your roots, slide the hair off the roller and pin it to your scalp. Blast cool air over your head to make it set and spray on some hairspray. Sleep face down so you don't mess up the curls. Take them out in the morning and add another mist of hairspray.
It's going to take a while but you need to separate the hair into thinner parts and then use some thermal spray. I use rusk thermal spray and it works like a charm!





I'd also recommend straightening it first and deep conditioning the night before.





Hope I helped! :D





Bye ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment