Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I curl my hair?

So my hair is a very tricky thing to tame. I LOVE when it is curled but I have a heck of a time trying to get it like that.


If I use a curling iron the curls only last for 20 minutes top... Not even long enough for me to get out of the house


Hot rollers just make my hair ridiculously voluminous and frankly it looks better straight when i use them


Foam rollers cause my hair to break. I cant seem to get my hair to stay just on the little foam thing and when I take it out the hair isn't really curled at all.... Double trouble with that one


and Velcro rollers get stuck in my hair... ive had to cut them out before and DO NOT want to go through that again so please dont suggest it.





Is there anyway that I could curl my hair since it looks so pretty that way? I thought about perming but I cant stand having the same hair all the time I would want to straighten it. HELP PLEASE!!How can I curl my hair?
Curl your hair how you want it then put some hair spray in it ...... your hair should stay then

No comments:

Post a Comment