Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hair Help.Trying to Curl my hair!?

I have natrually curly thick frizzy poof hair. I straighten it all the time so its really dry and damaged..How can i curl it with a curling iron ive tried but it allways gets crimped and the end..don't say to braid it while its wet because i dont have white girl hair it doesnt work! also rollers are nnot an optionHair Help.Trying to Curl my hair!?
What you should do is go to sally and pick up so relaxer no a perm and so rollers. Make sure the relaxer is DR.Miracle. Get some plastic rollers. add the relaxer in hair comb it. then put the rollers in hair and sit under hair dryer for like 20 to 30 min and rise out. then place what type of hair spray you use in your hair.Hair Help.Trying to Curl my hair!?
if your curling it with a curling iron and its getting funky at the bottom that means you have to much out on the end and you need to go further down with the curler
Well I would go to your local hair salon and ask her what her suggestions are!! I hope I helped!!
I have the same kind of hair as you. Before, i'd always want to leave my hair curly but it gets all frizzy. But then I tried using a curl enhancer gel and just scrunched my hair up. :] The only downside to that is your hair gets really stiff. But at least it looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment