Saturday, August 21, 2010

Strait thick hair that needs curl?

I have bone strait hair. It doesn't stay curled AT ALL with a curling iron. The only way I can get it to stay is to sleep in rollers, and even then I don't like how tight looking the curls come out. How can I make my hair curl, and look like it would if i curled it with a curling iron? My hair is also long and reallyyy thick.Strait thick hair that needs curl?
Haha sounds like your describing my hair.


I started using tresemme's new line of thermal creations products.


The curl activator spray really seems to be working for me.


I spray the strand, and then curl it, wait about 30 seconds and to-dah :]


It takes a while because I have a lot of hair, but it turns out really cute.Here's the tresemme spray I mentioned, it's also available in Giant (the food store) and pretty much everywhere!


http://www.tresemme.com/heat/products/cu鈥?/a>Strait thick hair that needs curl?
OK ya know I'm the same way ***BUT*** I have have THICK THICK THICK hair but its curly and wont stay STRAIGHT so what i do is really condition it NOT with chep conditioner Kinda like BIOLOGE or something like that but do that then BLOW DRY it with a big round brush until its completley dry......CURL IT and if you curl iron it keep the curl iron in your hair for at least 4 seconds and slowly unroll it......If you put curlers in keep them in until they are completley cool and let them roll out DONT USE SPONGE ROLLERS they never stay in!


Then after your done spray it with hairspary but not till its stiff I HOPE I HELPED YOU WITH YOU PROBABLEM
Lol man lucky. I want thick hair wat i would do is get tousle me softly mouse or wonder waves by herbal essence and then when it wet get it in sections and twist it into to princess Leia buns if u know wat i mean if not here is a picture then put insanely huge bobby pins in them they have them just look for it but do that sleep on it . And in the morning it will be wavy. Then put gel in it and scrunch it a little and mess it up the it will be good to go. ; ) hope it works


ps try it on a weekend so u can see if it ends up good then do it to school








http://blogs.starwars.com/static/img/ima鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment