Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I get my hair to hold a curl?

I have hair that is not super fine, but not super coarse. It's not straight, but it's not curly either. Along those lines, it's not super frizzy, but it's not sleek either.





So, with that being said, how can I get my hair to hold a curl?





Two things I have tried are:


-A hot iron and various hairsprays/curl holders.


-Rollers at night and overnight... weird wacked out curls that are too tight.





I also don't want to do anything for professional purposes... this is just for the every day club scene.How can I get my hair to hold a curl?
If your hair is not super straight is should not have problems holding a curl! Try using Redken spray starch or hot sets. These are both pump sprays you use on dry hair. You can spray the hair before or while heat is being applied. Spray starch works awesome, if hair is super resistant try the Redken Hot Sets. Finish with fingering thru with a shine spray. Spray the product on your hands %26amp; rub together. Then gently finger into hair breaking up some of the curl to give a more natural appearance! Of course finish with hairspray!How can I get my hair to hold a curl?
Try a hair curling tong,you make them tight or loose curls
Well, I have a goood home solution.Roll your hair up over a pencil.Wait for one minute.Or more. If doesent work , then add a paper.To the pencil
it seems to me like you have tried a lot.


there is not much more you can do except play around with different ideas... find out what works best...


some peoples hair wont hold a curl...its unfortunate but common....


If you want you can get a body perm...


this wont make your hair extremely curly but it would give it enough support to hold a curl with just regular styling.


GOOD LUCK
The best advice I can give you is:


A. Try more curling products, including a curling shampoo and conditioner, plus mousse and a curling spray.


B. If a Curling Iron isn't working, try hot rollers. :)


C. If you do overnight what you can do is put them in when your hair isn't as wet so they won't be so tight. Also in the morning run your fingers through your hair to loosen them.





Good luck! Hope one of these helps :)
use vitress hair polish,it enhances your curls

No comments:

Post a Comment