Thursday, August 19, 2010

How long does it take to put hair in rollers?

OK, I made a dumb/losing bet with my girlfriend over the phone earlier? She prefers my hair not too short, but the past week she's been nagging at me to have it cut which I've been putting off. Tonight she teased me that it was long enough to use her rollers on and when I argued that it wasn't coz her hair is below her shoulders, she bet me. Now she said she's going to prove it tomorrow by rolling up my hair. If she can get it all into the rollers she will call her girlfriends over to see and then keep my hair like she styles it for at least 24 hours. I didn't think she could, but now I am more worried as she seemed pretty confident. My hair is 4-5 inches long.





She just emailed me and said I am so going to lose because she would pin curl my hair if necessary, but she said it won't be anyway. So what are pin curls anyway. And if she does manage to roll my hair how long will it take to do and keep them in for?How long does it take to put hair in rollers?
depends on how long and how think the hair isHow long does it take to put hair in rollers?
yeah. she'll be able to roll your hair.


my mom has a bob, and I can roll her hair easily.





sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment