Monday, August 16, 2010

Do you use wet or dry hair for plastic hair rollers?

This is my first time using plastic hair rollers and i'm not sure how to use them, but im tired of always burning my hair with a curling iron or a straightner to make my hair curly. so if anyone can help i'll appreciate itDo you use wet or dry hair for plastic hair rollers?
I put them in my hair before I go to sleep and my hair is dry. Then (I know this sounds weird but) I put a pair of tights over my hair and tie it on top to keep the curlers in place at night.





Good Luck ;)Do you use wet or dry hair for plastic hair rollers?
Dry hair. Dry your hair with a blow dryer, and then put the curlers in while the hair is still hot to create curls.
DRY DRY DRY HAIR! never use plastic curlers in wet hair. Dry your hair, then right after you finish put the curlers in.

No comments:

Post a Comment