Thursday, August 19, 2010

What hair rollers to buy and how to use them?

I have long thick blonde hair about 21 inch, I want to use them with wet hair, and be able to sleep in them. I don't really need any volume since I have a ton of hair and i want the least time consuming. I want loose corkscrew curls(not shirley temple style), what kind and size should I buy and how would i go about using them to get that look?What hair rollers to buy and how to use them?
i try to write the answers your problem in my blog http://www.mystructuredsettlement.co.cc you can see any problem in my blog.What hair rollers to buy and how to use them?
i got some velcro overnight curlers from ulta and theyre a little flexible which is ideal for sleeping in them...they have a variety of sizes to buy which is great for the different areas of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment