Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to curl straight hair or give it light waves with a flat iron or bendable rollers?

Hey





I was hoping you could tell me how to curl my hair at home, like before I got for a party or something. Light curls, nothing very flashy or anything. Probably just a few really nice waves (my hair's realllllllllly straight and I've always wondered how it'd look with a few waves).





Something like this -


http://www.tshirtwatch.com/blog/wp-conte鈥?/a>





I know this is a model but we can do this hair at home right?





I have bendable rollers - the kind which have a wire wrapped up with soft foamy material, hairdriers - both the round and long type, round vented brush, leave in conditioner, mousse and a hairspray but I'm not sure how to do it. I also have a flat-iron which doubles as a perming iron but I don't think that's help here right? I don't have any one to help me either, its just going to be me doing it however I can.





Suggestions will be very, very welcome! Please reply and I'll help you with your answers - I promise! Thank you!





P.S. The other hairdryer i have (the one other than the round one) is I think a hot stick. I don't really know for sure but its a straight rod-like hair dryer where heat comes from inside. So yeah. And the hairspray - its liquid and I don't want to use it. Thanks!How to curl straight hair or give it light waves with a flat iron or bendable rollers?
A few things to help you get 'beach waves' ...





Wrap your hair in small buns around your head when your hair is just damp. (Do not draw out partings)


When you wake up in the morning, do not comb or pick your hair, Just take the buns out and go.


Don't make the buns all to tight, take medium size peices of hair, and pin it with bobby pins...





That or look it up on your tube, they have videos online to offer more help....How to curl straight hair or give it light waves with a flat iron or bendable rollers?
Put a piece of your hair in your straightener like you are going to straightenit but wrap your hair around it and then turn the straightener once, slowly, and then slowly move it down like you are straightening it. That should give you light waves. That's what I normally do:)








Help please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
you could either put your hair in the wire rollers while its still kinda damp


and then blow dry it


that might do it


orr use the straightener and twirl it as you go down the hair


or just use it as a curler kind of hold the hair in it and wind it up


and thenhair sparay


or plaid your hair at night andlet it out in the morning :)


hope these work for you
use a lot of hair jell and twist many sections of hair and clip each twisted section in a ball until dry.
go on youtube and look up curling hair with a flat iron they have a ton of different techniques that can work for you
NBO is the best site to get all beauty tips about hair and all related things all u have to do just click on following link or u can copy and paste following link on ur browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment