Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sleeping with hair rollers?

So I move alot when I sleep, I want to try hair rollers to get pretty curls, But im afraid that the rollers will come out or get messed up. How can I prevent my hair rollers from getting messed up? I also have naturally curly hair, Will the rollers work If I sleep with them? (I dont like my curls I want a different type of curl) Thanks in advance=)Sleeping with hair rollers?
hair rollers can hurt at night and they can be annoying especially if you are a person who moves around a lot. have you tried about using hot rollers? con air has a set for a reasonable price. you just heat them up (takes 2 minutes) and you put them into your hair for five minutes and they are done. they also come in several sizes. these are frizz free.Sleeping with hair rollers?
You can tye a bandana around your head, Rosie the Riveter style. No, They won't and shouldn't turn frizzy. Before you do the hair rollers, Put some gel in your hair.





If those don't work for you, or are uncomfortable to sleep in, Pin curls is also a easy way to get ';pretty'; curls. It's easy to do, very comfortable to sleep in, and it won't get messed up.
With your type of hair, you may want to put a straightening spray in your hair before putting in the rollers so your hair wont be as curly. DO NOT FLAT IRON IT. Make sure the rollers are in tight. Don't worry about getting them messed up. Then the curls will look cuter, bouncier, and more natural. You can also use the hot rollers, as Tusia007 said, from Conair. I have a set, but the hot rollers aren't for curls, they are for adding volume to your hair. Gel will help with your curls as Santa's My Betch answered. Katie said to use a curling iron. That would work too! Hoped that help!
I remember when my mom put rollers in my hair she made me wear a scarf and a sleeping cap. My roller sets always came out looking nice.
im actually trying conair sleep in curlers for the first time right now so i dunno lol
hair rollers hurt at night so i wouldn't use them have you tried a curling iron?
  • credit report
  • cool myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment