Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i get my hair to hold curls better?

i do not like using a curling iron to curl mu hair i will either use heated rollers, sponge rollers, pillow rollers or pin curls.





the problem is i will set my hair in rollers or pin curl them the night before and in the morning i do my hair. i usually have my hair damp when i do it.





the next day i will do my hair but withing a couple of hours it starts to fall. i use a lot of hairspray and even spray gel and tried some styling mud as well with no luck.





what can i do to keep my hair in curlsHow can i get my hair to hold curls better?
ok this may sound weird but what i do used LOTS OF conditioner....and dont wash it out i live it like that then i do my rollers....n after i take them off they are soft but they look like i used spray or gel....


this is a secret i used everyday and people dont believe is conditioner, and they think iam lying...also you can used BABa de caracol (snail cream) i used it sometimes to get my hair antifritz n it look nice......How can i get my hair to hold curls better?
use hair spray
mousse it first when your hair is wet, once in rollers spray with hair spray and leave, in the morning spray again
U can use hair spray

No comments:

Post a Comment