Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can i curl my straight hair?

My hair is straight but i really want to curl it.Rollers make it look really short and puffy, and my hair is to soft to use a curling iron.( it just smooths out, and turns straight again. What should i use. My friend mentioned something with bobby pins .....??How can i curl my straight hair?
You could take your wet hair, wrap a little around your finger, and pin it. Do this all over, and when its all dry, you will have perfect ringlets.


Otherwise, for a faster way, Id get Herbal Essences Totally Twisted curling gel and scrunch it into your hair after you get out of the shower.


Good luck :]How can i curl my straight hair?
try after you take a shower braid it and keep it like that overnight then when you take it out in the morning it will be curly always works for me
Your friend probably mentioned pin curls. You take small sections of hair, twist them, pin them and let your hair dry. I have hard-to-curl hair too, but I tried pin curls for a musical and it worked really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment