Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to curl your hair?

my husband gave me some hot rollers for christmas. i had asked him for some only because im tired of having it straight all the time and i dont like picking it up. i wanna start curling it now, and i get very unpatient with the curling iron. would the hot rollers work? and what is the best way to use them for really good results.How to curl your hair?
I bought one many moons ago, and it is sitting in my drawer, with hardly use to it.





I was happier using plastic curlers on my hair (same thing they use backstage during Victoria Secret Fashion show, and any other hair shows). There are other new plastic curlers out there now using clips instead of hair pins.





Good luck with yours, let us know how you like your new tool.How to curl your hair?
yes they will. Put them in, and spray once they are all in. Try putting them in neatly or they'll be wicked hard to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment