Saturday, August 21, 2010

Curl hair at home or in salon?

My hair is naturally very pin straight, it's always very difficult to get curls to stay in my hair for long. However, for prom, I want long, cascading curls. I have been trying to look online...and have done the soft rollers over night before, which did work ok...but prom will be on a Friday, school day. My school has an attendance problem and isn't putting up with anyone skipping. So I can't really do the overnight curls. I want my hair to look like how this picture looks.


http://www.hairfinder.com/hairstyling/longhairrollerset.htm


Do you think I could get that same look from a salon, without it falling out too soon?Curl hair at home or in salon?
You can do several sections (about 8) of tight braid on your hair. Did lots of curls on my wedding day!


On the bottom of the each braid, do a pin curl or roll them partly with plastic curlers. Sleep on them.





When you're ready to style your hair, remove the braid %26amp; curlers, and finger comb so they don't get frizzy. And style as you normally style use hair accessories if you want to.Curl hair at home or in salon?
go to a salon, they are professionals. just tell them your situation and they will do their best to keep your hair curly. besides, prom is a big deal, relax and go to the salon so that you will know you don't have to do it and risk not getting it curled how you want it...
i would go to a salon and get a relaxed perm. that will make your hair fuller and better body. then if you would like to do your own curls at home it will be easy, good luck
Yes I think the salon will be able to do what you want done. They have alot of products in which they can make your hair almost do anything! I hope you have fun at your PROM. Good luck!
You should probally do it in a Salon.


My sister does %26amp; Her hair always look's AH-mazing !* (:

No comments:

Post a Comment