Monday, August 16, 2010

Year eleven photos tomorrow, curling hair.?

Just wondering if you could help me.





Basically, have year eleven photos tommorow, which go in our year book, alongside our year seven photos, so you can see how the people have changed.





I was thinking of curling my hair, but it's pretty much at my waist and it takes about two hours no joke - with my cruddy curlers.


As I don't really want to be getting up at 5am to do my hair, I was wondering if there were other effective methods of making it ringletty. I unfortunately don't have any hair rollers D:





Really want pretty hair for the photos, I've never curled it for school before, believe it or not, as it takes so bloody long and I have to use a ton of hairspray because my hair is too silky, even if I don't wash it the same day as curling it.





Other methods are much appreciated, needed %26amp; welcomed%26lt;3Year eleven photos tomorrow, curling hair.?
I have the same problem with me hair. The lady that cuts my hair laughs and tells me it's to healthy, what we finally found that works is curling it with a straight iron. Just start by clamping your hair like you would if you were straightening it then roll the iron so your hair is wrapped around it, then pull down slowly like your straightening it. I was amazed at how it worked and you don't even need much hair spray. Hope this helpsYear eleven photos tomorrow, curling hair.?
its called volume by Gardiner fruits
I used to curl my hair by washing it the night before and having someone help you braid it. How many braids you do depends on how many curls you want. Do them really, really tight and put mousse in (NO HAIRSPRAY! lol) before and after. Sleep with them in, take them out in the morning. Voila! Cute wavyness! They wont be tight curls but it's still pretty. Use a bit of hairspray in the morning to help hold it.
Hmm not sure what to suggest here considering my hair is naturally curly but how about using styling mousse, I've heard that works pretty well - try it this evening and if not I just suggest you go as you normally have your hair so people will recognise you from your pic! :D x
You could try washing your hair, drying it, then put it in french plaits/braids (the ones that start at the top of your head!) then go to bed. When you wake up take out the plaits but DON'T brush it, as your hair will go flat. Then use some hairspray to make it last.





If you can't do french braids, get someone to do it for you.
Hmmm... no rollers. No curling iron either? If not, the only thing I could think of at the moment is putting your hair in little briads all over your head and sleeping on it. Undue it in the morning and you'll have little waves.





OH! Or you can twist little sections and pin them up in little buns all over your head. Undue them the next morning and you should have curls.





My hair is naturally curly, so I've only tried the braids, but with much success. I'm sure you'll look lovely regardless! I looked awful in my yearbook pictures!
you know what it think- trying a new method on picture day wont be your best bet. what if it doesnt turn out right? or its terrible? i think you should play it safe and do your hair the way you know how. yea it kinda sucks a lil to wake up at 5am but there are a few pros to that.





1.) your hair will look awesome for your picture.


***totally worth waking up early for***


2.) youll be wide awake by the time your picture is taken


***no puffy eyes, no pale skin, time to practice your smile***





i would say wake up early and do your hair!!! good luck :-)
just go natural itll be better, n x
  • credit report
  • curly hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment