Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i curl my hair with a straightner?

my hair will curl when i put it in hot rollers for about an hour, but i dnt really have time to do that! so how can i curl my hair fast and easy with my straightner?? please explain all the steps! thanks so mucH! whoever explains the best will be awarded best answer!!How can i curl my hair with a straightner?
straightner is for straining. thats why is called a straightner. u want to curl your hair? then go buy yourself a curlerHow can i curl my hair with a straightner?
u can麓t curl ur hair with a straightner...u need a curl thing to do that sorry
it's kinda hard to explain, but you curl it the same way as you would with a curler.


put the hair b/w the plates and twirl it, hold for a second then release.
for one its a straightener


its supposed to straighten





but it also depends on the type u have


some r flat and u cant do anything with





now some r rounded like mine


first put it on a lower setting so it doesnt fry ur hair


instead of pulling straight down twist it while going through ur hair it will give a big curl unless u can rlly twist it fast!





good luck
i curl my hair with a straitener every day, heres a flic to show you how it comes out!





http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu18/iTSNENEBABY415/0516091236-02.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment