Thursday, August 19, 2010

How Can I Make My Hair Wave/Curl Like Miley Cyrus'?

I have long hair that is just above my elbows and really thick hard to curl hair.I got a body wave in my hair about a month ago and it helped curl (with a curling iron) my hair,just not the way i wanted and my curls wouldn't stay in.By not the curls I wanted i mean they were too curly,I just want like a wave thing.So I was just wondering if I could wave my hair like hers overnight like using rollers or braids,Thanks!How Can I Make My Hair Wave/Curl Like Miley Cyrus'?
Idk... my hair NEVER curls...i would go to a salon!How Can I Make My Hair Wave/Curl Like Miley Cyrus'?
This works best for me: Take a shower. Put Herbal Essences ';Totally Twisted'; curling gel in your hair. French braid your hair in two braids. Sleep with it in, or wait for it to dry. If it's still wet when you wake up, blow dry it while it's in braids. Take out the braids and there you go. Good luck :)
thankfully,for curly hair. i can just scrunch mine.


but others aren't so lucky,


i suggest getting a curling iron.
You can get a perm put in it. I know when most people think perm they thing froofy poodle hair like Cher. But you can get it done with any size rollers, Including the really large ones needed to make your hair that wavy texture. Trust me. I had the same problem
I have straight hair so to wave it I have a shower and then put my hair in a braid (you can do two braids as well). In the morning I take the braids out. If your hair looks a little bit crimped, then dab a little bit of water in your hair and scrunch it with your hands. This will make the waves look more natural like beach waves. Good Luck!
  • credit report
  • cool myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment