Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to curl my hair ! i have tongs, straightners, velcro rollers and heated ones. what do i do?

they all belong to my mam...





i just cant seem to do it.





my hairs medium length, thick with layers in. and not dyed or anything.





i got the hair dresser to do it for my prom and i loved it and i want to be able to do it at home but unfortunatly i was reading about alex in big brother (i know i shouldnt watch it) and i missed how she done it!





i guess this is telling me if i watch crap tv, i get crap hair :)





but i need help please!How to curl my hair ! i have tongs, straightners, velcro rollers and heated ones. what do i do?
Hm, I reccomend you washing your hair


Towel dry it (just let it be damp)


And when its damp Use : Garnier fructis curl constructer mousse Extra hold


Or Herbal essences tottaly twissted mouse! :)





After you used one of these just let it air dry in a bun


or loose(but you have to scrunch it if its loose)


BUT if youre in a hurry just blow dry it with a difuser to prevent frizz





Hope it helps !! :']How to curl my hair ! i have tongs, straightners, velcro rollers and heated ones. what do i do?
If you have straight hair be happy, don't keep on making your life a misery accept the locks you've got and be proud !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment