Saturday, August 21, 2010

How will my hair turn out if i curl it with hot rollers.?

i am going for a messy scrubish kind of look, im going to wear yoga pants and a hoodie and i want to put my hair in a sort of messy side pony tail like this:


http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/images/鈥?/a>





my hair is three inches below my collar bone, hwo will it turn out if i used hot rollers??How will my hair turn out if i curl it with hot rollers.?
i think it will go to curly for that kind of hair style


try Curling it with a hair strait_erHow will my hair turn out if i curl it with hot rollers.?
it will be very short since the rollers make ur hair small tight curls try using a big barrel curler...


i would put mousee in it blow dry it then make it loose and put it in the side pony tail

No comments:

Post a Comment