Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is it wrong to curl a mans/boys hair?

My 15 year old son would like to see how his near shoulder length hair would look like curly, and has asked if i could set his hair with my rollers, I have finally agreed to do it but I am not sure if I am doing him any favours and hope it is just a phase he is going through.





I have also noticed that some guys on the web are asking about curling their hair. ';Is this becoming a new fashion for men';Is it wrong to curl a mans/boys hair?
If your sons even considering it then hes soft and you might as well do it dont expect him to make you a granny thoughIs it wrong to curl a mans/boys hair?
If your son is now to have straight hair then his friends might acuse him of being a puff. Which may seem unfair to many but is the boy way. Curly but not frissy hair is very popular and trying can't do any harm.

Report Abuse



I don't see anything wrong with you doing this to help you son find himself. It probably is just a phase, a fashion trend, or maybe someone in his favorite band has curly hair...I wouldn't worry to much...lol.
I don't think there's anything to worry about. My friends brother asked her to put small braids in his hair. I think it's normal for guys to be curious about their looks or fashion once in awhile.
i think you should let him try it, cuz a lot of the boys in my class have curly hair. i think it is becoming the new fashion, and it looks good too... from a girl's point of view lol =)
Yes.
I don't see why it would be wrong. A little odd, maybe. But what's life without spontaneity? Chalk it up to time spent with your son?
As long as he doesn't like pink then he's alright.
in my opinion i think it is wrong guys r guys they shouldnt be doing stuff like that unless there gay %26amp; yet that is still wrong
i think it depends but mostly is weird to make their hair curly i think that is more for girls
Teens styles are really a change from what was cool even 5 years ago. Besides I don't think he's so interested in the style as trying to break out from his peers or maybe just trying something new.
i think you should let him try it. last year in school(im in 9th now) i know a kid who is a popular guy who had curls in his hair and he had long hair too so yea let him try it!!!
No, he's probaby tired of his hair and wants to try something new.
Curls are so in right now! A lot of my guy friends that are college-aged have started growing their hair out, it looks amazing! I say let him try it out... a couple of years ago, it was all the rage for guys to highlight their hair blonde, I don't think this is much different. :)
some boys straighten their hair nothing wrong with it, boys are vain too lol i have seen on some shows where guys curl their hair, if he likes it though, i would have it permed so you dont have to roll it, that would really be embarrassing if he had a friend over. my son has his hair foiled and his eyebrows waxed!!!! and i pluck my hubbys eyebrows cuz he wont go into the salon to get waxed hahahahaha
  • credit report
  • curly hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment