Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I curl my very long hair?

My hair is really long...almost to my butt. Its a little bit wavy naturally, but not too much. I've tried using hot rollers and foam curlers and my hair just doesn't try in time and I have to use so many. My hair turns out best when using a curling iron, but I have no time to do that in the morning. Is there any way that I can curl my hair with an iron at night and have it stay in the next day?How do I curl my very long hair?
When my hair was that long i used to braid it in 2 inch sections after a shower at night, spray some non sticky hair sprey on it and sleep with it in. Its more of a wave effect really. I suppose you could put curlers in your hair overnight. For hair that long you are going to have to make sure it is as lightweight as possible.How do I curl my very long hair?
i use my straightener to curl my hair.. it works great.


use hair spray.. lots of it!
use a 3-barrel curler! you can get it at your local drugstore






Get a hair cut. You'll thank me later.
Get a waver... they're quicker and easy to use.





This one works great and is pretty affordable: http://www.beautychoice.com/products/Hot鈥?/a>





And this makes more defined curls.. I prefer the gold one, personally. http://www.beautychoice.com/products/Hot鈥?/a>





Hope this helped.
Use perming rods and put strong hold gel or spray net let it stay for an hour or two. It works fine. My hair's always straight and no curling irons can make my hair curly so I have to put on strong hold gel to curl it. It works fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment