Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I curl my hair . . .?

My hair is naturally super straight, and thick. and I always get accused of straightening it. But I want very very curly hair. But it won't stay curled with heat, it will fall out in about 2 hours, so how can I get very curly hair without heat? or rollers, cause they don't work either. Is there any way I can keep it curly without hairspray? The most waves I've ever had is with a braid in my hair all night, it seemed to hold the best, is there any type of braid or something that will make my hair curly?





I got a perm last year, (and it didn't do anything to my hair except damage it)





Any help is appreciated.How can I curl my hair . . .?
1. after you have a shower put some mouse on it then put it in a bun (wavy) or plat (curly) when its wet.





thats what i do because im not alowed to curl/straighten my hair with heat.


hope it works for you!





and happy easter!How can I curl my hair . . .?
then your effed
There are products to keep the curls, try applying them before using the rollers.
u can curl the hair with the help of curly instrument when ever u use it ur hair curl for long time if we want good look then use a hair cream those are prepared by a repoted company name AMWAY and cream name is dainamite after use it u change the experiances ...

No comments:

Post a Comment