Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have curly/frizzy hair how do I curl it with rollers and a curlign iron? best way to strighten it?

Like what products do I put in for


how long do I hold it?


thick curly hair


help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm talking abotu bouncy curls and regular onesI have curly/frizzy hair how do I curl it with rollers and a curlign iron? best way to strighten it?
First of all I'd like to congratulate you on asking for help. Too many women w/ curly hair straighten it (badly) or leave it as is.





Here's what to do:





First


Wash your hair with a lightweight shampoo and conditioner





second





While you hair is still wet, use a curl activator and crunch/scrunch your hair





third





Twist each curl into loose spirals w/ fingers to create illusion of bouncy individual curls.





Fourth





Use a diffuser to dry your hair








Fifth





use a curl shine serum and finger a VERY small amount through your hair. (dime sized)





Once you are done I'm sure you'll like the natural end result.





I left some sites w/ the products you should use/buy.





GOOD LUCK !I have curly/frizzy hair how do I curl it with rollers and a curlign iron? best way to strighten it?
wash your hair and then put something like moose in it then you can blow dry it strait and then curl whit rollers or hot iron then spray wit hair spray for hold even though I'm black i have the same problem and do this to my hair
after shampooing and conditioning hair ( I recommend sauves new sleek shampoo and conditioner, it's super cheap %26amp; really does the trick!) towel dry hair and apply an antifrizz serum and a little hair wax with funger tips paying special attention to the ends of your hair. Comb product through your hair to distribute more evenly. clip up most of your hair and blow dry bottom section slowley, with a paddle brush. Make sure it is completly dry before letting down another section to dry. We frizzy heads now what moisture can do to our hair! continue this pattern untill all of the hair is dry. Apply a little more antifrizz serum to dry head using finger tips,again, paying close attention to the ends of your hair. Use your curling iron and iron the ends of your hair to insure sleek ends. Curl the ends in or out, thats up to you. Sounds like a task, but thats how it is with curley hair. If you stick to this routine, you will find yourself getting faster at doing your hair. It used to take me about 2-3 hours to do this in the beggining, but it only takes about 45 min- and hour now. Oh, and I have never really had much luck with rollers. So I would stick with the curling iron if I were you. Hope I helped you. Oh, and one more thing. All of this product and burning will do a number on your hair, so get trims every other month and use a face mask on your hair. Seriously a face mask. Once about every two weeks use it just like you would on your face. Your hair will feel so much healthier. Well, good luck with your hair.
I have curly hair too. I have been using herbal essance straightening shampoo and it really helps. before I blowdry my hair I use Clinique straightening serum...it doesn't leave my hair greasy like frizzease does. If I am leaving it just straight I run a ceramic flat iron over it, but if I want big loose curls I use velvet covered hot rollers in a large size. I then set it with frizz ease hair spray to fight humidity. It is easier to me to use hot rollers and then get ready while they are in, but if you want to use a curling iron I suggest a large barrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment