Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I keep my curls tight but not stiff?

I am experimenting with curling my hair. I curl it with a flat iron then roll it up with hair rollers for 30 minutes. After I let it down, the curl stays but I want them to be a sure thing, :) (I want them to stay as single curls and bouncy) I don't like the way moose makes them: stiff, nor hairspray.


What can I do? Please Help...How do I keep my curls tight but not stiff?
dont use mousse or hairspay,,


get hairgel,, and dissolve it with water, once its thin,, add a little bit of lite baby oil (for softness) apply to your hair,, but not near your scalp, and blow dry. How do I keep my curls tight but not stiff?
Well what you need to do is get some paul mitchell styling after shower gel. You put that in while you're hair is soaking wet then do you';re origanal routine then get some herbal essance natural hair spray which makes the hair keep you're hold while keeping it bouncy and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment