Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to curl my hair? plz help me..?

my hair is super straight, and i like to mix up my hairstyles. everytime i curl it with rollers, curling iron, it never works. i try sleeping on it when my hair is wet, and looks ok at first, but then it falls within an hour or two. is there a way that i can curl my hair without getting a perm?How to curl my hair? plz help me..?
oh ok same problem with me i have the straightest hair too. so what i learned is after you wash your hair blow dry it for just 3-5 mins or let it air dry for 5 mins. then put lots lots lots and lots of mousse on your hair then blow dry it completely until its dry then start curling your hair with a curling iron it might take you 1 or 2 hours. every time you wrap a piece of hair on the iron count until 20-30 secs. that will hold it up. i did it once and it took 3 and a half hours and it even stayed until the next day.How to curl my hair? plz help me..?
Wear tighter curlers longer, then when they're still in, hairspray them to pieces.
Pantene has a product now to make hair curl. Some kind of shampoo and conditioner i thimh
I have the same problem what i use is a curling iron its called Hot tools Professional Ceramics and what spray i use is matrix essential vital control hair spray
okay it could be a couple of things the first is over processed or under... when rolling it wet setting lotion is the best .. never roll dry unless you units a soft bend type of situation... the grade of your hair has alot to do with this question super straight have you been beveling your hair alot then you need to stop and deep condition it a s a p .. the conditioner helps protect it from all the stuff you do to yur hair... i say wash conditon it then style you cant keep sparaying and geling and curling away sometimes it will get rebellious when its needs nourishment....
http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/mag/beauty/d鈥?/a>





hope this helps...=]
ok same problem


what i do is when my hairs wet, i'll put a shiner in it then some kind of gel like stuff (i use moulding mudd by sebastian) then blowdry. I then divide my hair into sections....spray the section im curling with heat activated curling spray then hold it for about 30 seconds........during that 30 seconds i blow dry the hair around that curling barrel..........takes a very long time an dyou get crunchy results but it works...................................鈥?can also just get a reallly hot curling iron, they cost about 100$
TRY THIS


motions foaming hair wrap.


you will find it at most drug stores in the ethnic hair care section. it works great to hold curls in hair that just wont curl. you put it on before you use your curling iron, rollers, ect.. trust me, i use it and i love it!! dont let the fact that it is a product that is made for ethinc hair scare you, anyone with pin straight hair that wants bouncy curls can use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment