Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I curl my hair with those bendable, rubber hot rollers[picture]?

Two of my friends use the same thing, but what they tell me to do doesn't work. i wrap sections of hair around these and fasten them, leaving them in for a while, but I was told not overnight, although I think I did try that once, but it still didn't work.


When I take them out, they're big poofs and completely not curly. It just looks horrible, like major bedhead.


Could you tell me how to get my hair curly?


If there's another way, I'll try whatever you throw my direction.


But I don't want a perm, because I don't wear it curly enough to do that.





http://www.raybeauty.com/nov_05_pix/jpgs/hot%20sticks.jpgHow do I curl my hair with those bendable, rubber hot rollers[picture]?
so waves well as for ur curling thing some ppls come out that way either its dry[[ur hair]] or its short





try to braid ur hair at night and wet it or do this





http://aussie.com/us/aussie_expert_advic鈥?/a>





clik on make loose waves





if u dont have that special hair spray try normal not freezing hair spray and wet it with a wet comb and brush





happy to help 鈾?How do I curl my hair with those bendable, rubber hot rollers[picture]?
haha i have those exact ones but never had the patience to use them. i think they work if: you let them heat up enough, have moderately straight hair before rolling it, and combing through each section of hair with a fine toothed comb before wrapping it.


and if the curls are too curly, tug on them a bit. if that doesn't work, then you should give it a burst of hot air from a hairdryer and then tug on them. make sure if you use a hairdryer you point the air DOWN or your curls will get all tangly.





Hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment