Thursday, August 19, 2010

How come my hair doesn't curl?

I have long straight hair. If I try to curl my hair with a curling iron, heat set, or rollers, it becomes straight within an hour or two. Why is that? I have Caucasian hair. I have a lot of hair, but the individual hairs are fine in texture.How come my hair doesn't curl?
Your hair may be too fine. My hair straightens quickly too. What I suggest is taking the piece of hair before curling it and spray the piece with hairspray. Wrap the piece around the curler and spray with hair spray once its wrapped again. Hope that makes sense. It takes me some time but works for me.How come my hair doesn't curl?
dk
JUST USE ALOT OF HAIRSPRAY!! That is what my friend has to do; if you want it curled just scrunch it with moose.
try using a textrizer on your hair and hair spray it while its on the curling iron
i dunno but i have the same problem, and my sister is a hair dresser and she just uses like paul mitchell spray gel and it works good and it holds alot longer
If your hair is naturally thin, it's possible that it will not curl no matter what you do.
because








your hair is too go0d for that
hairspray. that never happens to my friends i guess cause they use hairspray...
when you curl your hair using a curling iron, the curls are likely to go straight again after a few hours/days. You could try adding some hair spray and gel so the curls can stay in shape longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment