Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do you work jelly rollers

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk163





I want to curl my hair with rollers but I don't have those normal ones that are like 99 cents I have the ones that are in the picture up above.


and I have noo idea how to use them so if you have them or know how to use them then please tell me how!!How do you work jelly rollers
haha, I wish I could help you. I bought almost identical ones to yours because our cheerleading coach MADE us buy them so our hair will all be curly the same way. I've got five other cheerleaders here and we're all on our laptops trying to figure it out too. Hope you figure it out! I hope we do too, cuz we need them by tomorrow. Actually gonna go ask my mom right now. Good Luck!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment