Thursday, August 19, 2010

I want my hair like miley cyrus's and i want it to stay for the whole day!?

hey i want my hair like this:


%26lt;a href=';http://tinypic.com'; target=';_blank';%26gt;%26lt;img src=';http://i18.tinypic.com/5yhepsg.jpg'; border=';0'; alt=';Image and video hosting by TinyPic';%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;


or like this:


%26lt;a href=';http://tinypic.com'; target=';_blank';%26gt;%26lt;img src=';http://i16.tinypic.com/6fu94j9.jpg'; border=';0'; alt=';Image and video hosting by TinyPic';%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;





my hair is not as long as hers yet, but it will be it just needs like 3-4 more inches.





i want to know how can i make my hair look like that, and by that i mean the curls!! not the hair cut or hair color.


right now my hair is asian straight layered hair. it can't hold a curl for more than 10 minutes! i want it to last me the whole day and i want to be able to do that every day in the morning before school. can you guys please tell me if there are steps i'm missing or do i have to use hair mousse and if yes than what kind or do i have to use hair rollers.


i try curling my hair with a 2 inch hair curler.


please tell me in detail what i mustI want my hair like miley cyrus's and i want it to stay for the whole day!?
try using a one to 1.5 inch curler.





curls get looser as the day goes. make sure it's hot enough when you start and hot enough when you're about to unroll it.





also, wrap your hair AROUND the barrel, so dont use the clamp.I want my hair like miley cyrus's and i want it to stay for the whole day!?
sorry but miley has a personal stylist with her 24/7 to do her hair and whats funny is when ever i go out people tell me i look like her bassiclly bc i was born with wavey hair its genetics
You have to make sure you use ALOT of hairspray. Whenever you are done curling a peice of hair, spray hairspray on it. And when your actually 'curling that peice' of hair, spray with hairspray. That's the key to keeping it like that all day! Hope I helped!


Best of luck. :D
it's pretty simple... all you have to do is get some gel or hairspray and put it in your hair then take your curling iron (get a big one not one that makes tiny curls but a BIG one) and make sure your hair isnt wet from the hairsrapy or gel and then curl it. By putting the gel in before you curl it, it makes the curls stay. If you put gel in afterwards it makes them go away. If your using hairpray you can use it after though because that isnt too wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment