Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to curl my hair? 10 POINTS.?

well whenever i curl it , i put styling moose in and hair spray. i use heat rollers if that makes a difference. and i either put too much in , which i then ending up with all seperate curls , looking like a moose , or i put too less in and then end of my hair only curns. i really hate it! give me recomendations! also in products ( products in australia please! ) thanks! 10 POINTS.How to curl my hair? 10 POINTS.?
don't use too much mousse and make sure your hair isn't wet other wise it won't work.


hope i helped sort of (:How to curl my hair? 10 POINTS.?
the best thing to do is watch how its done and so here are some different videos on curling your hair, find someone who looks like they have similar hair to you and watch the video:





curling hair with rollers: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>





curling hair with curling ions: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>





hope this helps.


:)
there is a great product from affinage which is a sprey gel. Its awsome! great for setting and curls.





I know a few places that have it. Its part of the indigo range. you can contact me via msn whwp@dodo.com.au if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment