Thursday, August 19, 2010

驴Which are the advantages and disadvantages of using hair rollers?

I'm thinking about a new style. Which rollers can I use to have soft curls?


Do you recommend to sleep with rollers to have curly hair in the morning? In that case...How can I keep them in place? Which are your ';secrets';?驴Which are the advantages and disadvantages of using hair rollers?
Stay-in-place rollers. They're inexpensive, easy to set (no pins of any kind), they dry faster than the old fashiones kind and come in 3 sizes, depending on what kind of curl you want.驴Which are the advantages and disadvantages of using hair rollers?
I use Sccunci (sp?) pillow rollers. You can buy them at a drugstore. They are wire wrapped in cloth with a foam cushion in the middle. When your hair is wet, put a little gel in and roll it up with the rollers. Then sleep on them. When you wake up if your hair is dry you will have nice soft curls.
I was doing a modeling shoot once and this stylist used these hot rollers had me tip my head upside down pulled my hair up into a ponytail on top of my head and rolled my hair backwards into the curlers and sprayed it with big n sexy hairspray. I left the curlers in for like an hour and my hair came out so awesome perfect soft curls with loads of volume. I went out and bought a set of curlers and I pretty much do my hair that way for any special occasion. If your curlers are hot enough and clipped in tight enough you really don't have to wait an hour I have unrolled them in 10-20 mins and had them look awesome but obviously the longer you let them set the longer they will stay in . Good Luck hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment