Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can i curl my hair without curling irons?

i used to curl my hair with a curling iron and straighteners but its time consuming and damages my hair so i tried to do it with rollers after i'd washed my hair but it all went to around ear length and really aweful (these were the largest curlers) i also tried braiding it but because my hair is quite short (shoulder length) the waves only started a few inches above the end and the rest was straight, are there any other methods of doing this to give loser curls that i can sleep in?How can i curl my hair without curling irons?
OMG.





i had the same problem, but look at this video.





CURLING YOUR HAIR WITH PAPER BAGS.





and it turns out just like the curling iron, also your hair DOSENT have to be natutrrally curly.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n鈥?/a>How can i curl my hair without curling irons?
After you take a shower , tie your hair in to 2 little buns twist them so , in the morning when you take them off it comes out in to nice even curls. put a cream or whatever on it so it can last. =]
What works for me is to grab small sections of my hair (after towel-drying) and smooth on a lil mousse. Twist the section and then wrap it around your finger, then pin to your head with a kerby grip. Repeat til all hair is pinned (sounds time consuming but it actually is really quick to do) pat a lil more mousse all over your hair and leave to dry naturally. When you unpin your hair it'll be nice and curly. Run your fingers through your hair to separate the curls and soften it a lil. Use hairspray then if you think you need it ;) good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment