Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get my hair to look like this?

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/


I have naturally curly hair


but I want it like that


I have big hair rollers


and small hair rollers


and a flat iron


but no curling iron, so how do I get it like that without a curling iron


thanks so much%26lt;3%26amp; I know how to curl my hair with a flat iron but those are the curls im looking forr!How do I get my hair to look like this?
okayy


I've had my hair like that before.


1. Wash and blowdry your hairr


2. Use Redman Anti-Snap to conditon


3. Flat iron your hair.


4. Then, use the big curlers and put them in your hair for about an hour or two. Blow dry it lightly(with the curlers still in) ever 15 min


4. Take the curlers out after the 2 hours.


5. Shake your hair lightly once curlers are out.


6. Brush the top of your hair to make the curls loose.








Good luck :]How do I get my hair to look like this?
Big curlers are probably the answer here. Use a round brush when blow drying to get the volume you need and then use the big rollers to achieve the curls. Use a light touchable hairspray for hold.
well it helps if you have naturally curly hair, youre lucky!


and its actually fine if you don’t have a curling iron, if you know how to curl with a flat iron then I think youre all set! Oh and you'll need hairspray for sure. : ] pretty style too
Ok First Go On You-tube Try And Find Some Video's Of The Hairstyle Their IF You Can't Try Going To Yahoo And Search The Hairstyle. Hope It Helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment