Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to curl really thick hair without poofing?

I have really really thick hair with a natural slight wave and it goes to just past my collar bone. Since it's not overly long, I'm worried about it poofing out when curled. I really just want to do some pretty loose curls, but I'm not overly hair-savvy, so I'll take any suggestions you have.





Also, as far as styling tools go, I have curling irons, straighteners, and those velcro-ish rollers.How to curl really thick hair without poofing?
this is a pain but straighten your hair then curl it, it will come out really really pretty you can even curl your hair with a straightener (you tube curl hair with straighteners fr tutorials) and use a anti-poof cream sunsilk has oneHow to curl really thick hair without poofing?
What i always find is way better than a curling iron is to curl my hair with a straightener ive learned by watching vids on youtube just search for how to curl hair flat iron or how to curl hair straightener, its basically the same thing:P


but thats just mee, since curling irons they don't work on my hair so it depends on your hair:] but it always comes out great and my hair is like enough hair for 4 people!! yeaa that thick, it sorta looks poofy but it still turns out beautiful
Use serum before you blow dry your hair. Meaning while your hair is still wet, but not dripping wet, just sort of damp.

No comments:

Post a Comment