Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get my hair to curl!?!?

I hate my hair. Its sort of straight until it gets just past my ears, then goes weird and has tonnes of kinks. Its not wavy but its not dead straight either. Whenenver i use rag rollers or plain rollers they dont give lovely normal soft curls, they just make my hair go really weird and all flicky. And when I try to curl it with curling tongs, the curls drop out in like an hour. What are some other methods (other than plaiting it and sleeping with the plaits in) that i could try?How do I get my hair to curl!?!?
First of all, try curling your hair ';dirty';. Don't wash your hair the day you want to curl it. Your hair will be too slick for the curls to stay. Plus, a little dirt will help hold the curls too.





Also, if you have to wash your hair before you curl, use product like a mousse. Before you curl your hair, spray that section with spray and then curl it and then spray again.





Good luck!How do I get my hair to curl!?!?
GO TO SALLYS AND BUY A CRULER
Try scrunching it. Take gel when you get out of the shower. It always works for my hair, because my hair is in the middle between curly and wavy, but it's really ugly.
try some serum, which will help your hair curl more. (any type of curling serum should do.)
Get choppy layers.


and trust me it will look curly or at least wavy when you don't straightened
well go buy a good curling iron obviously and dont use conditioner the day b4 u curl it. i tried that and it stays curled the whole day. and hairspray.


there yuh go :D



this video should help :]


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3k1syt2鈥?/a>
Steam rollers work best and wont damage your hair.
Is the straight-tong curler that thing you plug into the wall and curl one strand at a time with? That might work if you haven't tried it.


Although it's more of a pretty, wavy look then curls, I use the curlers you put in the heat thing, plug into the wall, and then roll and clip. I start with my hair just a little damp, and I leave the curlers in until they cool off, which doesn't take too long.
ok go to google and look up sponge curlers. they rock. they will curl any ones hair.you should get sum. if you don't want that then a perm will do the job
You need a good hairspray in a can (salon quality - like fat hair, Chi or Bumble and Bumble). Spray a section of hair then use a curling iron. Spray each curl again once you take it out of the curling iron. Do not brush until after you are done, then just pick through your hair and spray one more time.
Ever since I had my baby my hair has gotten all weird. It's naturally straight but now it kind of has this weird wave thing going on, but not pretty at all if I leave it to dry after I get out of the shower and do nothing to it. I either have to straighten it or make it curly. To make it curly, I use Aussie Sprunch Spray. I comb my hair out after showering, then flip it upside down and spray the sprunch spray all over, front and back. Then I blow dry it while scrunching it all over with my free hand. I flip it back up and do some finishing touches to the top layers with a little more spray and scrunching. Then I spray just a little bit of shine or anti-frizz stuff in it to keep it from getting too crazy.





I have thin hair so this method works for me because it makes it look ';bigger';. If you don't want it to look big, just do the process without flipping your hair upside down. You can always touch up the curls with water throughout the day, and it smells great.
Well, first, your hair shouldnt be super clean. like just getting out of the shower and blowdrying it clean. (if you have to though, then use BioSilk, which is like silk therapy/oil, or also a Garnier Fructis sleek and shine Anti- Friz Serum which is a litttle cheaper =D and its for unmanagable hair).. These products just help give your hair a little weight. Also, i had the same problem and i bought a straightner from the mall, that also curls and flips, its by HerStyler, and the name is Forever.. then you can use the Aussie instant freeze hairspray Extreme. It works really good, and keeps your curls in all day.Just make sure that it says INSTANT FREEZE. After your done curling your hair, just spray it all over. That should work... Good Luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment