Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can i get big lucious curls?

I have to go to a wedding this saturday and i want to curl my hair like how the celebs have it. i want big curls and stuff but i also want it to stay curled. usually when i curl my hair with the curling iron, the curls drop by the time i leave. and the hair rollers don't work at all. so i dont know what i should do...please help!!!How can i get big lucious curls?
maybe you should try something tighter like straw set curls or use the curling rods. yeah the curls will look thinner and tighter but they should loosen up from the way you describe your hair. if you start off with the curls being big and loose it you will lose the effect you want. i would try that and see if it works. you can also use gel to help keep the curls in place.How can i get big lucious curls?
get some mousse and setting spray and put in damp hair. Let it AIR DRY. dont blow dry cos it dosent work as well. Then use a set of hot rollers. Youll have to experiment a bit with the few days before to roll it just how you want.
What i do to get curls is I get my hair wet then I rool small sections of my hair up into buns and tie them up with a piece of fabric. You do the same until all your hair is up. I usually sleep with them in and take them out and hair sray when i wake up! lalala:)

No comments:

Post a Comment