Saturday, August 21, 2010

Im african american & i want spiral curls in my hair but if i put rollers in it will they still be spiraled?

My mother says i might be able to have the spirals for one day if I use a hot curler, but when i put rollers in them at night, she thinks the curls wont be spiraled anymore. How should I tie my hair up at night? Or how can i make them spiraled w/o a hot curler or with just rollers?Im african american %26amp; i want spiral curls in my hair but if i put rollers in it will they still be spiraled?
I wear spiral curls daily. I roll up my hair nightly and sleep on them and I have spiral curls. Just roll up your hair vertically and remove the curlers and I just let them hang and they will loosen up and I have spiral curls. I never use hot curlers. Everyone says I wear my hair like Shirley Temple.Im african american %26amp; i want spiral curls in my hair but if i put rollers in it will they still be spiraled?
just rollers should work! the smaller the tighter though. my african american friend has doen it before and its worked out fine
Rolling with rollers should be fine as long as you make sure to wrap the hair from top to bottom on the rollers. I use plain old sponge rollers and I get some really cute curls with it.
use spiral rollers they are sold at beauty supply stores.........put them in when your hair is wet and then sit under a dryer....not sure if you can sleep in the rollers but if not just wear a bonnet (also at beauty supply) at night and use your fingers to fix them a little in the morning
Omg your hair might be different but my hair is SUPER curly when I put on rollers but you'll have to hairspray the curlers after you take them out...just roll them on and don't do anything then the next day take em off....hot curlers will ruin/damage/dehydrate your hair even though it's a quicker method.

No comments:

Post a Comment