Thursday, August 19, 2010

Trying to curl my hair but it keeps coming out poofy?

I don't want tinny tiny curls just medium to large. I have used the curling iron, sponge and plastic rollers on both wet and dry hair and hot rollers and even twisted my hair wet and dry and left over night but every time I take out the rollers and run the pick through it lightly to break up the curls not like with a brush) it comes out poofy. Worse than an 80's do lol. I use to get perms every couple of years but I got tired of always having curly hair but that was the only way to get my hair like I wanted it. I got a perm nearly three years ago turned really bad (same perm solution I always used but it seriously fried my head after the perm fell out after only a month) so I am done with them. And I can't get it to do anything but end up poofy. Any Suggestions on how I can do it with out the poofynessTrying to curl my hair but it keeps coming out poofy?
take a shower the night befor an put ur hair up in a bun the take it out in the morning an it should be a lil curly then but mosse or gell or hairspary in it then blow dry

No comments:

Post a Comment